Laminate Flooring is an innovative and cost-effective solution that is perfect for everyday homes on a budget. Available in an extensive range of options and styles, laminate flooring has made their mark in producing a realistic timber look, and their superior surface quality makes them perfect for all commercial projects. At Sydney Art Flooring,we have a wide range of laminate flooring available to suit any style or budget.
What is Laminate Flooring
Laminate flooring is made up of a high-quality print layers, that have been sandwiched together between a protective top coating and a high-density fibreboard core. This makes laminate flooring a cheap and effective durable solution, that is capable taking on the harsh Australian climate.
Benefits of Laminate Flooring
There are a wide range of benefits that laminate flooring can provide to both residential and commercial projects:
- Durability: With superior surface quality, laminate flooring is unmatched with scratch resistance and indentation in comparison to timber flooring.
- Realistic Timber Print: Laminate flooring offers a realistic natural wooden appearance, with a computer generated high quality print layer.
- Ease of installation: Laminate flooring requires absolutely no glue whatsoever and using their unique click system makes them the perfect DIY project.
- Cost-Effective: Laminate floors are an innovative and efficient structure, making it the one of the most cost-effective floor surface solutions on the market.
- Fade Resistance: In comparison to other timber surface solutions, laminate flooring provides superior sun resistance from the harsh Australian climate.
How is Laminate Flooring Installed
Laminate flooring is installed through a floating installation process. The increasingly popular floating installation provides customers with a much more cost-effective method to install, where the floor is loose-layed on top of the underlay (usually foam or rubber) or subfloor. The laminate flooring then seamlessly clicks and locks together with the sideboard.
There are many factors to consider when installing engineered timber floors. For more information, please speak to Sydney Art Flooring Specialists for further assistance.
14mm, 72 Hr Aquastop Water Protection
Benefits: Natural Resources, Child and Pet Friendly, Wet Moppable
Dimension: 2025 x 244 x 14mm
Pack: 1.482 m2/ctn
Warranty: 35 years Limited Residential Warranty, 5 Year Limited Commercial Warranty