Laminate Flooring is an innovative cost-effective solution perfect for everyday homes on a budget. With various options and styles, laminate flooring have made their mark in producing a realistic timber look, and their superior surface quality makes them perfect for commercial projects.
What is Laminate Flooring
Laminate flooring is made up of a high quality print layer sandwiched between a protective top coating and a high density fibreboard core.
This makes laminate flooring a cheap, effective and durable solution capable on taking the harsh Australian climate.
Benefits of Laminate Flooring
There are a range of benefits that laminate flooring provide for both residential and commercial projects:
- Durability: With the superior surface quality, laminate flooring is unmatched with scratch resistance and indentation in comparison to timber flooring.
- Realistic Timber Print: laminate flooring offers a realist natural wood look with their computer generated high quality print layer.
- Ease of installation: Laminate flooring requires no glue whatsoever, and using their unique click system, makes them a perfect DIY project.
- Cost-Effective: Innovative and efficient structure makes it the most cost-effective solution.
- Fade Resistance: in comparison to other timber solutions, laminate flooring provides superior sun resistance from the harsh Australian climat.
How is Laminate Flooring Installed
The main way to install laminate flooring is through a floating installation. The increasingly popular floating installation provides a much more cost-effective method to install, where the floor is loose-layed on top of the underlay (usually foam or rubber) or subfloor. The laminate flooring then seamlessly clicks and locks together with their sideboard.
There are also many factors to consider when installing Engineered timber floors. For more information please speak to Sydney Art Flooring Specialists and they will assist you.
14mm, 72 Hr Aquastop Water Protection
Benefits: Natural Resources, Child and Pet Friendly, Wet Moppable
Dimension: 2025 x 244 x 14mm
Pack: 1.482 m2/ctn
Warranty: 35 years Limited Residential Warranty, 5 Year Limited Commercial Warranty