The latest innovative flooring solution, and impervious to water, Hybrid flooring is the increasingly popular all-in-one alternative for ultimate durability. With sophisticated engineering, hybrid vinyl floors offers an eminently realistic natural timber look with boundless range of various shades and grains, without the negatives of having timber flooring.
What is Hybrid Flooring
Hybrid flooring otherwise known as vinyl flooring is a composite mainly of 3 different materials either a WPC (Wood-plastic composite) or SPC (stone-plastic composite).
Both composites have a computer generated print compressed between a transparent PVC wear layer and the floor is 100% waterproof making it perfect for kitchen spaces.
Benefits of Hybrid Flooring
Hybrid flooring offers a list of benefits for both residential and commercial projects:
- Durability: High surface quality, heat and cold resistance, scratch resistance & indentation, waterproofing and minimal expansion and contraction make hybrid flooring a pivotal option for durability.
- Realistic Timber Print: Hybrid flooring offers a realistic natural wood look with their computer generated high quality print layer.
- Ease of installation: Hybrid flooring requires no glue whatsoever, and using their unique click system, makes them a perfect DIY project.
- Cost-Effective: Innovative and efficient thin layered structure makes it cost effective without compromising quality
- Waterproof: The only floorboard solution that offers a lifetime of waterproofing
How is Hybrid flooring Installed
The main way to install hybrid flooring is through a floating installation. The increasingly popular floating installation provides a much more cost-effective method to install, where the floor is loose-layed on top of the subfloor.The hybrid flooring then seamlessly clicks and locks together with their sideboard.
There are also many factors to consider when installing Hybrid floors. For more information please speak to one of friendly flooring experts at Sydney Art Flooring – Bondi Junction store.